Saturday, December 21, 2013

My Little Friend...

Claude brought in the mail just a little bit ago.  There was a Christmas card for me. It was from Emerson.  He is in Primary. He is a wonderful red headed kid with soft curls and a grin that melts one's heart.  He sits with me during Sacrament meeting when Papa and Claude are not there so I won't be alone. He stays after Primary to help me put things away.  He loves to participate.  He is just a wonderful young man.

So, I looked at the envelope and found Emerson in the return address and smiled.  Here is the envelope. Don't you think the post office had fun sorting and delivering this card. I love this! I hope it gave the post office some joy during this Christmas season.
On the inside of the card, Emerson wrote a note.  Here is the inside of the card.
I cracked up at the 'Hay' at the begining.  The remainder says, "It's Emerson. I just wanted to say hi. Merry Christmas. Sincerely, Emerson."

I shall treasure this little card from this sweet boy.  This is the blessing of working with children. I am grateful for this blessing.

A couple of weeks ago Rhett asked me, "Were Adam and Eve ever babies?"  Now, think on that for a moment.  I marvel at these little ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment